Leverage our platform to build powerful integrations for your customers and drive new business
The Flowgear partner program enables SaaS vendors, ISVs (independent software vendors), and system integrators to significantly reduce the effort and cost of application integration projects. Flowgear provides the all-in-one integration platform, as well as the expertise to ensure partners deliver their integration projects successfully.
- Platform subscription revenue – we pay you the value of the first month’s subscription per client on inception plus up to an additional 12% of monthly subscription revenue thereafter
- Professional services revenue – create a new revenue source in your business by offering Flowgear solution implementation to your clients
- Co-branding – your clients see your brand when they use the Flowgear Console
- Sales support – we provide access to Flowgear marketing collateral and sales process assistance
- Technical support – get help from our Professional Services team on projects that are not within your area of expertise
Benefits to partners
For system integrators
- Provide integrations for customer projects rapidly using Flowgear’s visual design canvas and connectors and pre-built integrations
- Connectors available for enterprise applications (ERP, CRM, accounting packages), technology endpoints (databases, file structures), standard protocols (REST)
- Connect applications on-premise, in the cloud, SaaS, and with APIs
- Share workflows for collaborative development and maintenance
- Improve consultant productivity and reduce delivery costs with Flowgear’s integration platform-as-a-service
- Create integration templates which can replicate across different project teams
- Offer configuration, management, monitoring and maintenance of customer’s integration processes
For SaaS vendors and ISVs
- Easily build integrations for your application with Flowgear’s library of integrations and connectors
- Ensure rapid development with Flowgear’s visual design canvas, and drag-and-drop interface
- Embed/OEM Flowgear within your solution to enable seamless integration
- Build your own connectors and generate revenue by reselling them
Should you build or buy a software integration solution?
By using the Flowgear integration platform, businesses can focus on the systems that are critical for internal and customer success and leave all the complex integration and automation issues to us!
What developers should consider
Modern organizations depend heavily on an increasing array of apps, systems and services to operate efficiently and grow their businesses but sharing data between them is one of the biggest challenges facing IT today.
Hand-coded, point-to-point integrations are expensive to implement, non-sustainable and uneconomical to maintain, while the traditional Enterprise Service Bus-approach requires substantial up-front planning and results in an inflexible solution.
Flowgear’s internationally renowned platform enables organisations of all sizes to build powerful Application, Data and API integrations whether they’re in the cloud or on-premise, all from a single interface.
By buying an integration solution rather than building, you as the developer enable greater interoperability between legacy systems and new digital technologies, and enable the organization to implement component-oriented solutions rather than monolithic ones.
The business IT landscape is changing and becoming more distributed, so you need to have an integration solution that is adaptable; hand coded systems usually are written for a limited scope of work and don’t lend themselves to quick reliable changes.
By investing in an integration solution you are driving business value by providing opportunities for the business to change more quickly.