Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers.
Integrate your applications with message queues in Azure Queues, or with unstructured data in Azure Blob storage.
Flowgear has Connectors for queuing and dequeuing against Azure Queue storage. Flowgear’s Azure Blob File Connector writes and reads large blobs into a local file; the Blob Storage Connector writes and reads Azure blobs from memory.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
Integrations quickly become a critical component in a business so stability is incredibly important.
Third Party endpoints like Microsoft Azure are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Hand-coded integrations require frequent review or dependence on a third party integrator making it difficult to avoid breaking changes.
The Flowgear Microsoft Azure is a robust wrapper around the underlying API or database and new versions of this Connector are shipped as the vendor releases updates. This approach minimizes overhead and ensures integrations remain functional across vendor product updates.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time compared to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a set of Samples.
These samples visually surface all the features, objects and fields made available by the Microsoft Azure API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are frequently updated and maintained
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% as compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute to the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Easily access Azure queues, or unstructured data in Azure Blob storage, and integrate with on-premise and cloud applications
- Smooth the processing of workloads by having one Workflow enqueue tasks to Azure Queues while another dequeues them
- Store and retrieve messages between application components no matter where they are running
- Store and retrieve unstructured data and integrate with other applications anywhere
- Store data in Azure Blob storage and secure it from unauthorized access
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the Microsoft Azure integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the Microsoft Azure integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Not seeing your Connector?
We're able to use our technology connectors or RPA (Robotic Process Automation) to integrate to any product that has an API, SDK, database, website or even desktop app. Reach out to us to get help setting up an integration.
Popular examples and use cases
- Asynchronously process workloads in a Workflow
- Publish tasks into Azure Queue storage
- Access unstructured data like documents, streaming files & binary objects
- Build Workflows that can store & retrieve files via HTTP/HTTPS
How to videos
Using the generic Rest Request Connector
Use Case: Consume an open API definition (Swagger) to expose it’s capabilities using Flowgear’s generic Rest Request Connector.
Using the generic Web Request Connector
Use Case: Connect to APIs that do not have an exposed consumable API Definition using Flowgear’s generic Web Request Connector.
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.