Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers.
Integrate your applications with message queues in Azure Queues, or with unstructured data in Azure Blob storage.
Flowgear has Connectors for queuing and dequeuing against Azure Queue storage. Flowgear’s Azure Blob File Connector writes and reads large blobs into a local file; the Blob Storage Connector writes and reads Azure blobs from memory.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Popular examples and use cases
Asynchronously process workloads in a Workflow | Publish tasks into Azure Queue storage | Access unstructured data like documents, streaming files & binary objects | Build Workflows that can store & retrieve files via HTTP/HTTPS
Benefits of using this connector
- Easily access Azure queues, or unstructured data in Azure Blob storage, and integrate with on-premise and cloud applications
- Smooth the processing of workloads by having one Workflow enqueue tasks to Azure Queues while another dequeues them
- Store and retrieve messages between application components no matter where they are running
- Store and retrieve unstructured data and integrate with other applications anywhere
- Store data in Azure Blob storage and secure it from unauthorized access