Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers.
Integrate your applications with message queues in Azure Queues, or with unstructured data in Azure Blob storage.
Flowgear has Connectors for queuing and dequeuing against Azure Queue storage. Flowgear’s Azure Blob File Connector writes and reads large blobs into a local file; the Blob Storage Connector writes and reads Azure blobs from memory.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like Microsoft Azure are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with Microsoft Azure at a specific point in time. When Microsoft Azure is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the Microsoft Azure API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Easily access Azure queues, or unstructured data in Azure Blob storage, and integrate with on-premise and cloud applications
- Smooth the processing of workloads by having one Workflow enqueue tasks to Azure Queues while another dequeues them
- Store and retrieve messages between application components no matter where they are running
- Store and retrieve unstructured data and integrate with other applications anywhere
- Store data in Azure Blob storage and secure it from unauthorized access
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the Microsoft Azure integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the Microsoft Azure integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Popular examples and use cases
- Asynchronously process workloads in a Workflow
- Publish tasks into Azure Queue storage
- Access unstructured data like documents, streaming files & binary objects
- Build Workflows that can store & retrieve files via HTTP/HTTPS
How to videos
Using the generic Rest Request Connector
Use Case: Consume an open API definition (Swagger) to expose it’s capabilities using Flowgear’s generic Rest Request Connector.
Using the generic Web Request Connector
Use Case: Connect to APIs that do not have an exposed consumable API Definition using Flowgear’s generic Web Request Connector.
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.