Enterprise application integration (EAI)
Enterprise application integration (EAI) is the use of technologies and services across an enterprise to enable the integration of software applications and hardware systems.
The solution for web integration
Cloud – Cloud integration
With cloud use growing, organizations are asking how they can get more productivity, efficiency and automation from their cloud-based operations and integrate applications to share common data and enable seamless business processes.
Being a native cloud platform, Flowgear leverages the same technologies as the SaaS applications it services to bring maximum efficiency to cloud-to-cloud integration and business process management (BMP).
Full support for current standards, such as web API’s. Rich integration templates slingshot first time implementations. A web-based designer delivers new requirements at drag-and-drop speeds. Flowgear offers these features and more for total cloud integration control.
Related article: How to run a successful application integration project
Connect on-premise applications without an ESB
Core enterprise systems are typically located on-premise. Traditionally, managing integrations between them meant investing in an enterprise service bus (ESB) or custom-built solution. Both are costly and time-consuming projects.
With Flowgear iPaaS, an enterprise can enjoy the same integration capabilities offered by ESB’s without additional infrastructure or complex on-premises software deployment. Enterprises gain the benefits of data or process integration much sooner and can respond easily to changing integration requirements.
Easily connect on-premises systems to cloud services
Cloud to On-premise integration
Today’s organizations regularly use Cloud-based services as well as traditional on-premises solutions. But, because of differences in technology, the two types of applications cannot readily communicate with each other. So the opportunity to improve operational efficiency through their seamless interaction and data sharing is lost.
Flowgear DropPoint technology solves the problem by providing a secure translation bridge between Cloud and ground-based applications. Enterprises not only gain the integration they desire; they also extend the value of their existing software investment by turning their systems into Cloud-connected platforms.
Related article: What’s so important about software integration?
Centralize visibility of your integrations
Traceable integration automation
Smart IT staff get more done by automating repetitive tasks. Over time they build up collections of programs and macros (scripts) that carry out a variety of background system maintenance and data processing activities, all without human intervention. Often, scripts become important to a company’s operations.
The downside is that the location of a script is decided by its creator, so it could be anywhere in an organization’s IT systems. As the number of scripts grows, managing them and tracing faults becomes extremely difficult.
Flowgear eliminates script sprawl and provides the centralized visibility needed to catalog scripts, monitor their execution, and assess their results. Regardless of the type of script, simple workflows can be set up to decide when they run, evaluate their success, and report failures to their stakeholders.
- Agility to meet new integration requirements in short time
- Pre-built connectors ensure fastest possible time to value
- Easily bridge systems and services in separate networks and locations
- Integrate with public cloud services at data center speeds
- Build and manage integrations without additional infrastructure or complex software deployments
- Maximize the value of existing software investments by complementing core on-premises systems with cloud services
- Minimize impact when replacing one software application or service with another
- Reduce complexity of using distributed web services for mobile apps
- Maximize developer productivity with a single API for integration
- Monitor and track usage to measure demand for services
- Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Rich integration templates on existing connectors
- Light abstraction of API’s reduces learning curve for developers already familiar with a product or service API
- Flowgear DropPoints provide connection to on-premise systems, doing away with VPNs and file transfers, and handle disrupted connectivity, and connect securely into on-premise systems
- Supports current web API technologies
- Expose workflows as single entry-point API’s, accessible to all applications
- Comprehensive script management covers SSH, shell, batch, SQL stored procedures and more
- Web-based designer means that no complex software needs to be deployed during the build or manage stages
- Visual drag-and-drop design – no coding required
- Full diagnostic visibility through Flowgear logs when faults occur