Microsoft SQL Server
Use Flowgear's pre-built connector to integrate with Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database server, it's primary function is the storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications.
Flowgear has Connectors for querying and updating data in Microsoft SQL Server tables.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like Microsoft SQL Server are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with Microsoft SQL Server at a specific point in time. When Microsoft SQL Server is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the Microsoft SQL Server API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Execute bulk inserts or updates without using hand-written INSERT or UPDATE statements
- Monitor a SQL Server database and trigger an alert if a change is reported
- Essential for any data mining, data analytics or big data solution in order to discover patterns in large data sets
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the Microsoft SQL Server integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the Microsoft SQL Server integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Not seeing your Connector?
We're able to use our technology connectors or RPA (Robotic Process Automation) to integrate to any product that has an API, SDK, database, website or even desktop app. Reach out to us to get help setting up an integration.
Popular examples and use cases
- Run SQL queries against a SQL Server database and return the result in an XML document
- Execute bulk inserts or updates on a database
- Run a lightweight mechanism for responding to changes in a database
How to videos
Using the generic Rest Request Connector
Use Case: Consume an open API definition (Swagger) to expose it’s capabilities using Flowgear’s generic Rest Request Connector.
Using the generic Web Request Connector
Use Case: Connect to APIs that do not have an exposed consumable API Definition using Flowgear’s generic Web Request Connector.
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.
Shared workflow examples
SQL Query Example
SQL Table Update Example