On-premise, cloud and hybrid integrations
Easily connect to on-premise applications
Many business run their systems and access data on-premise. In the past, managing integrations between on-premise applications and data sources meant investing in an enterprise service bus (ESB) or a custom-built solution; both costly and time-consuming options.
With Flowgear, you can have better integration capabilities than an ESB or custom-built solutions, without additional infrastructure or complex on-premises software deployment. Flowgear also supports access to on-premise data sources, such as file systems and FTP.
Access to on-premise applications is managed by a Flowgear DropPoint. A DropPoint is a service that is installed on a workstation, application or data server to enable access to data sources that are not exposed to the Internet. Read more about DropPoints
- Build and manage integrations without additional infrastructure or complex software deployments
- Lower cost than an ESB
- Quicker time-to-implementation
- Gain agility by responding quickly to changing integration requirements
- Connect to all on-premises systems
- Easily bridge systems and services in separate networks and locations
Connect with cloud applications
Flowgear is a cloud-native platform and uses the same technologies as the SaaS applications it services to bring maximum efficiency to cloud integration.
We provide full support for current standards, such as web API’s, REST, JSON, OAuth.
We also offer an SDK so developers can build their own Flowgear Connectors and ensure full integration capability for their cloud apps.
- Control of cloud-based systems integration
- Agility to meet new integration requirements in short time
- Pre-built cloud service connectors ensure fastest possible time to value
- Integrate with public cloud services
- Reduce the learning curve for developers already familiar with a product or service API
- No complex software needs to be deployed
What you need to know
- Understand the application or data source you want to integrate
- How to set up a Connection for the application (see Connecting to cloud software)
Build and deploy hybrid integrations between cloud and on-premise enterprise apps
Integrating new applications in the cloud with existing on-premise software is a major undertaking. Flowgear delivers the integration that connects multiple in-house applications with cloud-based SaaS applications.
Implement a hybrid integration platform to support the challenge of pervasive integration – the integration of applications and data sources in on-premise and cloud applications, with business partners and customers systems, and with mobile apps.
- Establish a common integration model across your hybrid environment
- Use a single platform to integrate applications wherever they are
- Management, deployment and orchestration of integrations via centralized platform
- No capital expenditure or dedicated infrastructure required
- Create integrations quicker with a library of standard enterprise integration patterns
- Build custom connectors for unique integrations that provide competitive advantage