Ingram Micro Odin Service Automation platform (previously known as Parallels) provides cross-platform management solutions for service providers selling integrated cloud solutions.
Flowgear’s Odin Automation Connectors offer full access into the Odin API allowing automation of Odin functions, including provisioning and deprovisioning of services, DNS changes and billing integration both within an organization and with business partners.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Frequently used with
Popular examples and use cases
Integrate with CRM system to create customers, add activities, build email campaigns | Integrate with accounting system to manage billing & customers | Manage master data, such as SKUs, customer data, pricing, plan descriptions | Manage resellers, customers, users & subscriptions
Benefits of using this connector
- Odin hosters enjoy fast time-to-value with quick prototyping, an iterative design model and reduced time and cost
- Enhance customer onboarding capability
- Bulk update of customer resources
- Provide APIs for resellers or customers for specific business processes
- Full API support for ConnectWise Manage and Autotask PSA
- Odin Automation environment
- Odin APIs should be enabled and available
Keenondots gives its resellers the cloud service solution they need using Flowgear to integrate disparate systems
Keenondots, a cloud automation platform provider, integrated Odin Service Automation with Autotask PSA software using the Flowgear integration platform and professional services.