Use Flowgear's pre-built connector to integrate with Salesforce
Salesforce is a leading cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform for support, sales, service, marketing, analytics, and application development. Which is composed of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Analytics Cloud, IoT Cloud, App Cloud, Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Force.com, and Chatter.
Use the Flowgear Salesforce Connector to integrate Salesforce with other applications, synchronize data across applications and ensure data consistency.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like Salesforce are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with Salesforce at a specific point in time. When Salesforce is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the Salesforce API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Automatically update contact information with your e-commerce portal
- Automatically capture sales orders from your e-commerce portal
- Improving quoting and ordering with your accounting system
- Synchronize product information with your inventory system
- Quickly build a prototype transaction, instantly able to see the fields and their definitions (samples)
- Quickly find function for purpose
- Credentials are encrypted for security
- Connects to clients salesforce which allows automatic samples to update custom fields (load custom models into Flowgear)
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the Salesforce integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the Salesforce integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Popular examples and use cases
- Enter billing and shipping information
- Update account information
- Create contact information
- Get contracts
- Create an opportunity
- List products
- Change pricing
- Add purchase orders
- Pulling data from Ecommerce sites into Salesforce
- Creating and syncing sales opportunities from other systems into Salesforces
How to videos
New Salesforce Node
See how to use the new Salesforce Node in Flowgear. Includes support for batch update, upsert and external ID's
Integrate Salesforce and Sage Intacct
Create and upload company information in Salesforce from data in your Sage Intacct environment.
Integrate into Sage Intacct
Create invoices in Sage Intacct from orders generated in your Salesforce environment
Using the generic Web Request Connector
Use Case: Connect to APIs that do not have an exposed consumable API Definition using Flowgear’s generic Rest Request Connector.
Using the generic Rest Request Connector
Use Case: Consume an open API definition (Swagger) to expose it’s capabilities using Flowgear’s generic Rest Request Connector.
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.
Integrate your data for Vat Reclaim with VATIT
Use Case: Reclaim your VAT with the VATIT Connector, from AP Invoice acquired from Salesforce
Shared workflow examples
Generate invoice in Pastel Partner from Salesforce opportunities
Import contacts from SQL database to Salesforce
Import Excel sheet to Salesforce
Take data from SYSPRO to Salesforce
Update prices from Salesforce to Sage Business Cloud Accounting (Sage One)