Sage Evolution Accounting & ERP is a cost-effective solution suitable for medium to larger businesses with an advanced operating environment, and is sold in over 52 countries throughout Europe, UK, Africa, Middle East, Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
Improve financial control by ensuring data is properly updated into Sage 200 Evolution from your other systems.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
Integrations quickly become a critical component in a business so stability is incredibly important.
Third Party endpoints like Sage 200 Evolution are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Hand-coded integrations require frequent review or dependence on a third party integrator making it difficult to avoid breaking changes.
The Flowgear Sage 200 Evolution is a robust wrapper around the underlying API or database and new versions of this Connector are shipped as the vendor releases updates. This approach minimizes overhead and ensures integrations remain functional across vendor product updates.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time compared to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a set of Samples.
These samples visually surface all the features, objects and fields made available by the Sage 200 Evolution API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are frequently updated and maintained
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% as compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute to the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Ensure that you have a single system of record by integrating data from other systems into Sage 200 Evolution
- Ensure data integrity and validation
- Eliminate manual data entry from other applications
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the Sage 200 Evolution integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the Sage 200 Evolution integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Not seeing your Connector?
We're able to use our technology connectors or RPA (Robotic Process Automation) to integrate to any product that has an API, SDK, database, website or even desktop app. Reach out to us to get help setting up an integration.
Popular examples and use cases
- Create new customers
- Update estimates & sales orders
- Get invoices
- List payments
- Update purchases
- List receipts
- Manage stock & maintain stock levels
How to videos
Integrate a CSV Flat File to Sage 200 Evolution
Create Stock items in Sage 200 Evolution using a CSV Flat File as a data source.
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.
Shared workflow examples
- Sage 200 Evolution SDK licensed
Jeffrey Stein Sales
Jeffrey Stein Sales keeps up-to-date in a competitive online market with Flowgear
Flowgear lets Jeffrey Stein Sales provide retail customers with rapid, up-to-date information on pricing and availability, and process orders quickly in Sage 200 Evolution
Credo Books integrates core customer transactions with Flowgear
Flowgear has enabled Credo Books to integrate e-commerce, publishing inventory and Sage 200 Evolution systems so that its core customer order transactions are automated.