Flowgear iPaaS Technical Certification
Learn how to build enterprise integrations and workflows on demand to achieve your objectives in minutes not months
The course will give you an in-depth understanding of Flowgear’s integration and automation capabilities and demonstrate how Flowgear’s iPaaS platform can deliver strategic solutions for your business and your clients.
- Access to Flowgear’s partner program
- Learn how to build integrations to remove time-consuming or error-prone manual business processes
- Gain the confidence to deliver integrations that exceed client expectations
- Gain autonomy on integration projects while still having the option to engage our Professional Services team when needed
- Free your clients to choose the best apps and services without being constrained by the complexity and cost of traditional integration projects
Partner Program For Certified Technicians
Leverage our platform to build powerful integrations for your customers and drive additional revenue
All certified technicians are eligible to join Flowgear’s Partnership Program.
The Flowgear partner program enables SaaS vendors, ISVs (independent software vendors), and system integrators to significantly benefit from their certification by having accesses to:
Platform Subscription Revenue
Earn annuity revenue by implementing Flowgear’s iPaaS Platform for your clients. You receive up to 12% of monthly subscription revenue in perpetuity (20% in the first year).
Professional Services Revenue
Create a new revenue source in your business or increase your billable hours by offering integration and automation services to your clients using Flowgear’s platform
Improve Client Retention
Firmly entrench yourself in your clients business by delivering turnkey solutions that integrate into every aspect of the company.
Register for our next certification course
Online Virtual Course: 3 – 6 December 2019
- Session 1: December 3 – 8:00 -10:00 EST
- Session 2: December 4 – 8:00 -10:00 EST
- Session 3: December 5 – 8:00 -10:00 EST
- Session 4: December 6 – 8:00 -10:00 EST
- Early Discount: $1,000 per company – Price includes up to 5 people per company (promotion ends 22 November 2019)
- Full Cost: $1,750 per company – Price includes up to 5 people per company
- Online Virtual Course
- 4 compulsory online sessions of 2 hours each
- Each cession will include a live presentation, interactive exercises and a Q&A
- Attendees will be required to complete any exercises not completed during the live cession before proceeding to the next live cession
- Following the course, all exercises will be graded by Flowgear’s professional team and each passing attendee will receive a Flowgear certification.
- Attendees who did not receive a passing grade will be given the opportunity to rework through the applicable exercises with a Flowgear expert to ensure that they complete the course successfully and receive the certification.
Attendees should have at least the following technical skills:
- Proficiency on the OS of your choice
- Basic grasp of API’s and standards (REST, SOAP, OAuth) will be helpful