What we do for small and midsize businesses
Move faster, take advantage of more opportunities
Integration for SMBs
SMBs (small and midsize businesses) now have access to an integration solution that, in the past, only large enterprises could afford. A few years ago, integrating applications was done using an enterprise service bus (ESB). But because ESBs were complex systems which required technical skills, and a big budget, only large organizations had the resources to implement an ESB.
Now SMBs have access to a better integration engine that does more than an ESB could do, without the overhead and expense
Middleware technologies built in the last 20 years were designed for stable, batch-oriented applications that ran behind a firewall, communicating only via XML and SOAP. The need now is for an integration solution that can handle both real-time and batch integration needs, that has been built for cloud and mobile usage as well as on-premise, and can work with a variety of communication formats and protocols.
Flowgear is an agile, cost effective, and more appropriate solution for application and data integration – that any type and size of business can use. It is an integration platform-as-a-service (iPaaS), a cloud-based integration platform that is used to build, deploy and orchestrate integrations between applications that can run anywhere – cloud, on-premise, and mobile. It provides a single, comprehensive solution that securely and reliably links on-premise legacy systems with newer, cloud-based ones for seamless, end-to-end infrastructure connectivity.
- Flowgear helps businesses do more within their budget.
- Implementing Flowgear requires no infrastructure installation, and costs are consumption-based, so you only pay for what you use.
- Integrate seamlessly across on-site applications and cloud solutions, branches, customers and suppliers, using over 100 pre-built connectors.
- Build connections between isolated applications using a visual designer.
- Flowgear is a modern solution that allows for internal, non-technical users to be able to at least run an integration to access data.
- Integrations are flexible, lightweight, and quick to create and implement.
- Because it runs in the cloud, Flowgear provides high scalability and availability.
- Flowgear offers a solution to build and manage your own APis, or make use of third-party APIs.
If you don’t have the technical skills, or don’t feel confident to develop your own integration workflows, or your business has a special need that requires a custom solution, we offer our expertise to make it happen. Read more