Use Flowgear's pre-built connector to integrate with SYSPRO
SYSPRO is an integrated business software suite (ERP), including accounting, manufacturing and distribution operations, than runs across a wide variety of industries.
Integrate and automate integration tasks between SYSPRO and other applications.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like SYSPRO are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with SYSPRO at a specific point in time. When SYSPRO is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the SYSPRO API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Have a single system of record by integrating data from other systems into SYSPRO
- Ensure data integrity and validation
- Eliminate manual data entry from other applications
- Allowing for bulk data processing
- Allowing processing of single events e.g. a single sales order received from an API
- Automated samples with easy toggle of parameters: Quickly build a prototype transaction, instantly able to see the fields and their definitions
- Quickly find function for purpose
- Automate document flow of document submission between you and your business partners like suppliers and customers
- Reduce manual retrieval from eCommerce platform
- Reduce manual capture of Sales Orders
- Reduce printing, scanning and emailing processes
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the SYSPRO integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the SYSPRO integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Popular examples and use cases
- Add & maintain customers & suppliers
- Create sales orders & invoices
- Post payments & adjustments
- Automate inventory movements
- Update purchase orders & receipts
- Update bill-of-material attributes
- 2B or Inter organization trading: Automatic creation of orders in companies within the organization that are trading with each other
- Ecommerce synchronizations: Orders, Supplier Purchase Order, Customers, Stock levels, Products, Prices, Invoice, Payments, Delivery Notes
- Automated Courier Instructions (if the company uses dispatch note module)
- Automated notifications or reports
- Customer Statement Submissions
How to videos
Integrate MS Excel with Syspro ERP
Create Purchase Orders in Syspro ERP from data extracted from a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet.
Using the generic Rest Request Connector
Use Case: Consume an open API definition (Swagger) to expose it’s capabilities using Flowgear’s generic Rest Request Connector.
Using the generic Web Request Connector
Use Case: Connect to APIs that do not have an exposed consumable API Definition using Flowgear’s generic Web Request Connector.
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.
Shared workflow examples
Import Purchase Order from CSV into SYSPRO
Map data from SYSPRO to Sage 200 Evolution
Take data from SQL to SYSPRO
- SYSPRO e.net license is required
Core Group selects Flowgear to integrate its systems with an international consumer electronics supplier
Customer technology retailer, Core Group, needed to integrate its ERP system to the APIs of an international consumer electronics supplier.
SA Premix selects Flowgear to integrate an e-commerce portal with its ERP system
The Flowgear integration platform allows SA Premix to integrate orders from its e-commerce portal with SYSPRO to automate the creation of production jobs.
Coricraft uses Flowgear to keep inventory updated and reduce manual operations
Flowgear enabled Coricraft to integrate inventory data in SYSPRO with the system of an acquired company, and also between warehouses.