Autotask PSA is a business management platform specifically designed for technology solution providers - integrating CRM, Service Desk, Contracts, Projects, Billing, Reporting and more.
Automate the flow of information between Autotask PSA and your accounting software.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like Datto Autotask (formerly Autotask PSA) are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with Datto Autotask (formerly Autotask PSA) at a specific point in time. When Datto Autotask (formerly Autotask PSA) is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the Datto Autotask (formerly Autotask PSA) API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Keep financial information in sync
- Automate billing transactions, customer updates
- Manage your collection process, credit notes and write-offs in your accounting system
- Schedule sending of original invoices and credit notes from Autotask, and statements from accounting system
- Enable the account management team to plan quarterly business reviews with customers
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the Datto Autotask (formerly Autotask PSA) integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the Datto Autotask (formerly Autotask PSA) integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Popular examples and use cases
- Process invoices & credit notes
- Manage products
- Use the Autotask Reference field to identify the periods to which an invoice or credit note values should be accrued
How to videos
Using the generic Rest Request Connector
Use Case: Consume an open API definition (Swagger) to expose it’s capabilities using Flowgear’s generic Rest Request Connector.
Using the generic Web Request Connector
Use Case: Connect to APIs that do not have an exposed consumable API Definition using Flowgear’s generic Web Request Connector.
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.
Keenondots gives its resellers the cloud service solution they need using Flowgear to integrate disparate systems
Dutch Cloud Automation Platform provider Keenondots integrated the Odin Service Automation with Autotask PSA software using the Flowgear integration platform and professional services.