QuickMap is Flowgear's Visual Data Mapper, supporting visual hierarchical mapping, Excel-style functions, aggregation and filtering.
Provides a way to map a document into a desired form by providing visual hierarchical mapping and rich function-based field manipulation. Both JSON and XML document types are supported.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Popular examples and use cases
Synchronizing or consolidating data between different data sources | ETL (extract, transform, and load) to enable data movement
Benefits of using this connector
- Visual hierarchical mapping including upstream and downstream mappings
- Support for JSON, XML and XML schemas
- Automatic preview from within the Visual Mapper
- Manipulate field and container mappings using Excel-like functions
- Apply filters at the container level using Excel-like functions
How to videos
QuickMap - Visual Data Mapper
How the enhancements to Flowgear's QuickMap visual data mapper makes it easier to build sophisticated integrations without requiring coding or technical scripting
Shared workflow examples
ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) Pattern
Import contacts from SQL database to Salesforce
Import Purchase Order from CSV into SYSPRO
Import orders from Magento 2 as sales orders in Sage 200 Evolution,