QuickMap is Flowgear's Visual Data Mapper, supporting visual hierarchical mapping, Excel-style functions, aggregation and filtering.
Provides a way to map a document into a desired form by providing visual hierarchical mapping and rich function-based field manipulation. Both JSON and XML document types are supported.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like QuickMap are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with QuickMap at a specific point in time. When QuickMap is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the QuickMap API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Visual hierarchical mapping including upstream and downstream mappings
- Support for JSON, XML and XML schemas
- Automatic preview from within the Visual Mapper
- Manipulate field and container mappings using Excel-like functions
- Apply filters at the container level using Excel-like functions
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the QuickMap integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the QuickMap integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Popular examples and use cases
- Synchronizing or consolidating data between different data sources
- ETL (extract, transform, and load) to enable data movement
How to videos
QuickMap - Visual Data Mapper
How the enhancements to Flowgear's QuickMap visual data mapper makes it easier to build sophisticated integrations without requiring coding or technical scripting
Shared workflow examples
ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) Pattern
Import contacts from SQL database to Salesforce
Import Purchase Order from CSV into SYSPRO
Import orders from Magento 2 as sales orders in Sage 200 Evolution,