Flowgear’s QuickMap is a visual data mapper that maps the elements of a source data set to a different destination data format, and supports hierarchical mapping, functions and filtering. Both JSON and XML document types are supported.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Popular examples and use cases
Synchronizing or consolidating data between different data sources | ETL (extract, transform, and load) to enable data movement
Benefits of using this connector
- Visual hierarchical mapping including upstream and downstream mappings
- Support for JSON, XML and XML schemas
- Automatic preview from within the Visual Mapper
- Manipulate field and container mappings using Excel-like functions
- Apply filters at the container level using Excel-like functions
How to videos
Webinar on the QuickMap node
How the enhancements to Flowgear's QuickMap visual data mapper makes it easier to build sophisticated integrations without requiring coding or technical scripting