Use Flowgear's lightweight technology connectors to implement powerful integrations
Oracle is one of the largest vendors that provides software solutions in the Enterprise IT market such as Oracle ERP, Financials and HCM as well as one of the leading databases in the world which has been their flagship relational database product known as Oracle Database. Beyond this and like other tech companies, Oracle has embraced cloud technology and provides capabilities in Oracle Cloud and Oracle Infrastructure Cloud (OIC) including SaaS and PaaS capabilities.
Applications, HR, ERP and Finance: Oracle eBusiness Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Oracle Fusion Application (SaaS) and Siebel
Cloud Infrastructure: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
Application Development: Java and J2EE, Java Cloud
Database: Oracle Database and MySQL
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like Oracle are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with Oracle at a specific point in time. When Oracle is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the Oracle API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Automate internal financial processes and movement of data between systems as synchronising data from a single source of truth
- Ease of Integration - Use comprehensive connector in order to integrate into Oracle Applications and make use of Business Objects provided by Oracle Applications
- Speed of Integration - Easily create and automate processes around organisational financial processes in no time
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the Oracle integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the Oracle integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Not seeing your Connector?
We're able to use our technology connectors or RPA (Robotic Process Automation) to integrate to any product that has an API, SDK, database, website or even desktop app. Reach out to us to get help setting up an integration.
Popular examples and use cases
- e-Business Suite Master Data Integration
- Daily Bank Transaction to Oracle Fusion Cloud General Ledger
- Opportunity to Quote / Order’ integration to E-Business Suite application for creating a Quote / Order
- Credit check requests to approve and verify customers
- Order Capture functionality in CRM to be seamlessly integrated with Order Management in eBusiness Suite or Fusion Cloud
- Oracle Database Integration to facilitate integration between custom applications to Oracle Database
- Abstracting complexity by wrapping Oracle Database with REST based webservice API's and implementing processes as flows around them
- Financial Integration
How to videos
Using the generic Rest Request Connector
Use Case: Consume an open API definition (Swagger) to expose it’s capabilities using Flowgear’s generic Rest Request Connector.
Using the generic Web Request Connector
Use Case: Connect to APIs that do not have an exposed consumable API Definition using Flowgear’s generic Web Request Connector.
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.