CSV / Flat File Parser
Use Flowgear's pre-built technology connectors to implement powerful integrations
Converts an XML document to a flat file, or a flat file to an XML document. Supports fixed width and delimited flat files
Convert CSV file to Excel file
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like CSV / Flat File Parser are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with CSV / Flat File Parser at a specific point in time. When CSV / Flat File Parser is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the CSV / Flat File Parser API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Flat File is a flexible Connector that can both parse and generate flat files
- Flat files may be either fixed-width or delimited
- Can be used with any delimiter. i.e. pipe, comma, tab, semicolon
- Supports line ending for different operating systems. i.e. ""/r/n"", ""/r"", ""/n"""
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the CSV / Flat File Parser integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the CSV / Flat File Parser integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Not seeing your Connector?
We're able to use our technology connectors or RPA (Robotic Process Automation) to integrate to any product that has an API, SDK, database, website or even desktop app. Reach out to us to get help setting up an integration.
Popular examples and use cases
- Convert CSV file to Excel file
- Create sales orders from CSV file
How to videos
Integrate a CSV Flat File to Sage 200 Evolution
Create Stock items in Sage 200 Evolution using a CSV Flat File as a data source.
Shared workflow examples
Import Purchase Order from CSV into SYSPRO
Read data from flat data and add to SQL database