Integrate with Amazon S3
Integrate your applications with data with Amazon Simple Cloud Storage (S3)
Amazon S3 is a storage service offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) that provides object storage through a web service interface.
The Flowgear Amazon S3 Connector provides read, write and delete of objects in Amazon S3.
Easily access data
Easily access data in Amazon data stores and integrate with on-premise and cloud applications.
Integrate data with apps anywhere
Store and retrieve any amount of data and integrate with other applications anywhere – business applications, mobile apps, IoT devices.
Get up to speed quickly
- Start integrating transactions in minutes
- Design and monitor everything from a browser
- Samples and schemas available directly in Flowgear
- Cost-effectively store unstructured data like documents, scans and binary objects
- Store data in Amazon S3 and secure it from unauthorized access
- Build bulk document management Workflows that can retrieve documents from a file server or FTPS/SFTP site and upload them into Amazon S3