ConnectWise Manage is a business process automation platform that allows your business to sell, service and support technology more efficiently and in a more streamlined way.
Automate the flow of information between ConnectWise Manage and your accounting software.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like ConnectWise Manage are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with ConnectWise Manage at a specific point in time. When ConnectWise Manage is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the ConnectWise Manage API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Automatically enable ConnectWise portal access for customers who have active agreements
- Keep financial information in sync
- Automate billing transactions, customer updates
- Manage your collection process, credit notes and write-offs in your accounting system
- Schedule sending of original invoices and credit notes from ConnectWise, and statements from accounting system
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the ConnectWise Manage integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the ConnectWise Manage integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Popular examples and use cases
- Process invoices & credit notes
- Set payment dates on ConnectWise invoice list for invoices paid in full
- Add or remove invoices, credit notes, & payments on ConnectWise Ignore list
- Allow for the creation of partial payments against documents in ConnectWise
How to videos
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.
Generic Rest Request Connector
Use Case: Consume an open API definition (Swagger) to expose it’s capabilities using Flowgear’s generic Rest Request Connector.
Generic Web Request Connector
Use Case: Connect to APIs that do not have an exposed consumable API Definition using Flowgear’s generic Web Request Connector.
Shared workflow examples
Global Micro Solutions
Global Micro implements Flowgear to integrate cloud solutions with PSA software and Sage accounting
Global Micro Solutions uses the Flowgear integration platform to automate the integration of its cloud-based IT solutions with PSA software, ConnectWise Manage, and Sage Evolution accounting software.