Use Flowgear's lightweight connector to integrate with Workday
Workday HCM is a cloud-based human resource management software system that unifies a wide range of HR functionality into a single system. The software provides benefits, talent management, payroll, time tracking, compensation, workforce planning and recruiting.
The Workday Lightweight Connector allows users to leverage hundreds of Workday web services with ease! Source and hire candidates in a 3rd party app, while keeping your position and new-hire data in total sync with Workday. Automate onboarding workflows for full-time employees and contingent workers alike, ensuring new accounts are activated in downstream systems. Generate and process invoices in Workday using data from external systems. Whether it's Staffing, Learning Management, Payroll, Financial, or other data, our connector makes sure you can push, pull, and transform the data you need with ease.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like Workday are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with Workday at a specific point in time. When Workday is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the Workday API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Rapidly connect to and leverage 100's of Workday web services using our pre-configured, fully customizable connectors
- Reports as a service (RAAS) enabled, giving you full control of the data you need to pull from Workday and push to other apps
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the Workday integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the Workday integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Popular examples and use cases
- New hires in a 3rd party applicant tracking system (ATS) automatically post to Workday, which starts onboarding activity
- All employee changes (hires, transfers, terminations, promotions) cascade to downstream systems for access control updates (e.g. Active Directory), new learning enrollments (e.g. Bridge LMS), service centers (e.g. ServiceNow), 3rd party payroll providers (e.g. UKG Pro)
- Push key employee data to enterprise data warehousing solution (e.g. Azure), providing backbone of the people data warehousing function
- Automatically create new user accounts in key systems, like Salesforce
- Onboarding process in Workday interacts with service center application like JIRA to generate IT tickets, equipment provisioning, etc.
- Recruit employees
- Hire employees
- Onboard new employees
- Terminate employees
- Promote, transfer, or otherwise update employee information
- Employee Performance management
- Learning Management
- Finance planning and forecasting
How to videos
Using the generic Rest Request Connector
Use Case: Consume an open API definition (Swagger) to expose it’s capabilities using Flowgear’s generic Rest Request Connector.
Using the generic Web Request Connector
Use Case: Connect to APIs that do not have an exposed consumable API Definition using Flowgear’s generic Web Request Connector.
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.