Manhattan's innovative warehouse management software forms a crucial part of many organization's supply chain.
Flowgear provides companies with the ability to hook into those innovative features and expose them to other applications in their ecosystem.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like Manhattan WMS are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with Manhattan WMS at a specific point in time. When Manhattan WMS is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the Manhattan WMS API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Expose many of Manhattan WMS' API functions to expose data to other applications in your ecosystem
- Easy to use front end to setup and map data between the systems
- Able to integrate into multiple technologies from one platform
- Improved Customer Service
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the Manhattan WMS integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the Manhattan WMS integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Popular examples and use cases
- Order Fulfilment
- Streamline Receiving and Shipping
- Warehouse Management
- Labour Management
- Slotting Optimization
- Retrieve shipments from Manhattan WMS and push them into your primary ERP
- 2 way integration of Purchase Orders from the ERP to the WMS. Once completed on the WMS and update mesERP is sent back to the ERP
- 2-way Integration Sales Orders from ERP into the WMS. Once completed on the WMS an update mesERP is sent to the ERP to generate an invoice
- 2-way Integration Credit Notes either from the ERP or first from the WMS
- Product Master and details of the products
- Customer and Supplier Master
- ERP Stock Holding for Comparison
- Stock adjustments and warehouse transfers between financial warehouses
- Integrate eCommerce into ERP and WMS
- Integration into CRM and other suites for real time data sharing
- Generic Data Execute
How to videos
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.