Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
Integrate your applications with Amazon’s queue service, or your data with Amazon’s storage service.
Flowgear’s Amazon SQS Connectors handle queuing and dequeuing against Amazon SQS queues. The Flowgear Amazon S3 Connector provides read, write and delete of objects in Amazon S3.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Popular examples and use cases
Asynchronously process workloads by de-queueing tasks into a Workflow | Publish tasks into an Amazon SQS queue | Build bulk document management Workflows that can retrieve documents from a file server or FTPS/SFTP site
Benefits of using this connector
- Easily access Amazon queues, or data in Amazon data stores, and integrate with on-premise and cloud applications
- Smooth the processing of workloads by having one Workflow enqueue tasks to Amazon SQS while another dequeues them
- Store and retrieve messages between application components no matter where they are running
- Store and retrieve data and integrate with other applications anywhere
- Store data in Amazon S3 and secure it from unauthorized access
EventBooking.com selects Flowgear to improve the integration capability of its event booking and venue management tools
EventBooking.com, a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) vendor, needed to integrate their online booking and venue management product with multiple outside systems