Integrate with Amazon SQS
Integrate your applications with Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
Amazon SQS is a distributed message queuing service that enables sending of messages via web service applications and provides a highly scalable hosted message queue.
The Flowgear Amazon Connector handles queuing and dequeuing against Amazon SQS queues.
Easily access queues
Easily access Amazon queues and integrate with on-premise and cloud applications.
Manage distributed applications with decoupled components
Store and retrieve messages between application components no matter where they are running; manage asynchronous tasks and work flows.
Get up to speed quickly
- Start integrating transactions in minutes
- Design and monitor everything from a browser
- Samples and schemas available directly in Flowgear
- Use Flowgear’s Amazon SQS Connector to asynchronously process workloads by de-queueing tasks into a Workflow
- Publish tasks originating from Flowgear into an Amazon SQS queue
- Smooth processing load by having one workflow enqueue tasks to Amazon SQS while another de-queues them