Rich developer environment for building integrations
Visual browser-based designer
Build integrations using the Flowgear Console, a graphical browser-based designer that requires no software installation.
- Create complex integration workflows using a rich visual design console
- Start creating integration processes immediately
- Design and manage integrations, including Workflows, Data Connections, DropPoints and Nodes, as well as the ability to review activity history
- Provides agile integration by coupling design and execution, giving integrators the benefit of much shorter test cycles, and enables an iterative development approach
- For end-users, Workflows to be run on-demand or enabled for AutoStart. Selected high-level activity information is also presented to end-users.
Developers build out workflows visually – a rich set of connectors are provided out of the box to maximize time spent on an integration task rather than wrapping a third party API.
- Enable rapid implementation cycles: Flowgear Connectors and reusable design components offer cost-effective and
- Easily maintained integration solutions, instead of one-off, custom integrations that are expensive to implement and difficult to maintain
Flowgear’s library of connectors covers most integrations requirements. Just drop a connector on to the design canvas and start. Or use one of our pre-built integrations to load and go, or customize to your specific requirements.
- Product Connectors cover popular enterprise apps for ERP, CRM, e-commerce, and others
- Technology Connectors cover standards & protocols (databases, file structures)
- Standard protocols (REST, SOAP)
- Build and manage APIs. Read how Flowgear works with APIs.
Make connections to on-premise applications easy with Flowgear’s DropPoint™ technology. Read more about DropPoints.
Debugging and developer insights
Integrator productivity is enhanced through the close coupling of Workflow design with execution feedback.
- Monitor and maintain all deployed integration processes with notifications for successful and failed processes
- Revision Management enables integration developers to review the complete history of the changes to a Workflow over
time, providing information about which team members were responsible for a contribution, and rollback or forking of a
- Release Management allows separate revisions of Workflows to be simultaneously used in different Environments
(e.g. Test or Production Environments). Developers can control when Workflows are promoted to a different Flowgear
Environment, and enhancements to integrations can be built and tested without disrupting Production use.
- Dependency Insights provides information about how Workflows, Connections and DropPoints interact with each other,
with a visual depiction of the relationship between them. Exposes business and technical dependencies so impact scope can be
Flowgear Help articles
Share what you’ve built with others, even if they don’t have a Flowgear account.
Workflow Sharing lets you make your workflow available to anyone with the link. Users can easily add shared workflows to their own Flowgear account, see and re-use snippets like data transforms or code fragments in their own applications.