Integrate with PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service)
Integrate your applications with data and queues in Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure.
PaaS is a cloud computing model whereby a provider delivers an environment and tools to users over the Internet for building and managing applications. People use PaaS for its simplicity and convenience, and because it eliminates the issue of incurring costs for physical infrastructure.
Amazon and Microsoft Azure are two leading PaaS vendors. Flowgear provides Connectors for the following PaaS services:
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) Object Storage
- Amazon SQS (Simple Queue Service)
- Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
- Microsoft Azure Queues
Easily access data
Easily access data in Amazon and Azure data stores and integrate with on-premise and cloud applications.
Integrate data with apps anywhere
Store and retrieve any amount of data and integrate with other applications anywhere – business applications, mobile apps, IoT devices.
Manage distributed applications with decoupled components
Store and retrieve messages between application components no matter where they are running; manage asynchronous tasks and work flows.
Get up to speed quickly
Start integrating transactions in minutes
No coding required
Design and monitor everything from a browser
Samples and schemas available directly in Flowgear
- Use Flowgear’s Amazon or Azure queue Connectors to asynchronously process workloads
One Flowgear workflow can push new requests on to the queue, a second workflow dequeues as it to process the data
- No need to set up your own queues
The Flowgear Queue Nodes allow you to consume Microsoft Azure queues without having to configure them manually
- Use Flowgear’s Amazon S3 or Azure Blob storage Connectors to cheaply store unstructured data like documents, scans and binary objects