Zoho CRM empowers a global network of over 150,000 businesses in 180 countries to convert more leads, engage with customers, and grow their revenue. Transform your business with the world’s favorite customer relationship management software.
Use the Flowgear Zoho Connector to integrate Zoho with other applications, synchronize data across applications and ensure data consistency.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like Zoho CRM are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with Zoho CRM at a specific point in time. When Zoho CRM is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the Zoho CRM API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Automatically update contact information with your e-commerce portal
- Automatically capture sales orders from your e-commerce portal
- Improving quoting and ordering with your accounting system
- Synchronize product information with your inventory system
- Allow for simple integration to many popular applications that aren't natively supported by Zoho
- Connect multiple apps with a single trigger in Zoho CRM
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the Zoho CRM integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the Zoho CRM integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Popular examples and use cases
- Enter billing and shipping information
- Get Accounts
- Update account information
- Create contact information
- Update Contact
- Get contracts
- Create an opportunity
- Update opportunity
- List products
- Change pricing
- Add purchase orders
- Invoice is created in Xero when deal is closed won in Zoho CRM
- Deal Closed in Zoho CRM send message to MS Teams Channel
- Create Contact in Xero
- Create Contact Syspro
- Create ticket in Zen Desk when Deal is Closed/Won
- Create Invoice in Freshbooks
- Get Invoice details Syspro
- Update Deal in Zoho CRM when a Invocie is marked as paid in Xero
- Create Invoice in Pastel Partner from a Deal in Zoho CRM