The Shoprite Group is Africa's largest food retailer, operating in 15 countries across Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands.
Connect Shoprite orders with your system.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like Shoprite are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with Shoprite at a specific point in time. When Shoprite is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the Shoprite API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Set up Shoprite order integration within a few hours without the typical VAN (value add network) costs
- Get realtime notifications on incoming orders and outgoing documents
- Get automatic and on-demand recon reports emailed daily, weekly or monthly to ensure that nothing is missed
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the Shoprite integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the Shoprite integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Popular examples and use cases
- Retrieve orders in realtime
- Automatically present an order acknowledgement
- Automatically send invoices & credit notes prior to delivery