SAP ByDesign is SAP's answer to mid-market businesses that need a competitive ERP that can scale in functionality and not in complexity.
Integrate into your ByDesign environment through Flowgear's branded ByDesign connector and expose other applications in your ecosystem to valuable data from your SAP environment.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like SAP Business ByDesign are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with SAP Business ByDesign at a specific point in time. When SAP Business ByDesign is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the SAP Business ByDesign API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Expose the ByDesign API through Flowgear's branded connector using intelligent endpoint discovery
- End the time-consuming process of manually capturing data from other applications into SAP Business ByDesign
- Ensure data integrity and validation
- Using this connector will provide near realtime integration to the WMS
- Enable the facilitation of eCommerce platforms integrating into the WMS and the ERP
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the SAP Business ByDesign integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the SAP Business ByDesign integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Popular examples and use cases
- 2 way integration of Purchase Orders from the ERP to the WMS. Once completed on the WMS and update mesERP is sent back to the ERP
- 2-way Integration Sales Orders from ERP into the WMS. Once completed on the WMS an update mesERP is sent to the ERP to generate an invoice
- 2-way Integration Credit Notes either from the ERP or first from the WMS
- Product Master and details of the products
- Customer and Supplier Master
- ERP Stock Holding for Comparison
- Stock adjustments and warehouse transfers between financial warehouses
- Get Records
- Add Delivery Notes
- Add Stock Transfer
- Update Items
- Create invoices in SAP ByDesign originating in your e-commerce platform