Pick n Pay is the second largest supermarket chain store in South Africa. It can also be found in other regions of southern Africa.
Connect Pick n Pay orders with your system.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
Integrations quickly become a critical component in a business so stability is incredibly important.
Third Party endpoints like Pick n Pay are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Hand-coded integrations require frequent review or dependence on a third party integrator making it difficult to avoid breaking changes.
The Flowgear Pick n Pay is a robust wrapper around the underlying API or database and new versions of this Connector are shipped as the vendor releases updates. This approach minimizes overhead and ensures integrations remain functional across vendor product updates.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time compared to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a set of Samples.
These samples visually surface all the features, objects and fields made available by the Pick n Pay API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are frequently updated and maintained
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% as compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute to the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Set up robust Pick n Pay order integration within a few hours without the typical VAN (value add network) costs
- Get realtime notifications on incoming orders and outgoing documents
- Get automatic and on-demand recon reports emailed daily, weekly or monthly to ensure that nothing is missed
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the Pick n Pay integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the Pick n Pay integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Not seeing your Connector?
We're able to use our technology connectors or RPA (Robotic Process Automation) to integrate to any product that has an API, SDK, database, website or even desktop app. Reach out to us to get help setting up an integration.
Popular examples and use cases
- Retrieve orders in realtime
- Automatically present an order acknowledgement
- Automatically send invoices & credit notes prior to delivery
How to videos
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.
Anchor Yeast rises to the challenge of EDI with Flowgear
Flowgear enabled Anchor Yeast to implement a system to support Pick n Pay's EDI-based order process