PaySpace offers cloud-based Payroll software services for an increasingly complicated and regulated world. As a true SaaS solution, its scalability and configurability allow for any size business to have an affordable, multi-currency, multi-language, yet easy-to-use solution. As one of the only ISO27001 certified Payroll solutions in Africa, compliancy and statutory reporting in more than 40 countries across the continent is taken care of. Over 11 000 customers, across 65 industries are using PaySpace to accurately process their multi-national payrolls in a single consolidated solution.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like PaySpace are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with PaySpace at a specific point in time. When PaySpace is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the PaySpace API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Web services integration for core employee operations.
- Real-time transactional and master data integration.
- Enables you to leverage existing skills such as Microsoft .NET or Java or any other development language that supports SOAP-based web services.
- Ability to track data transactions for audit purposes and reliable integrations.
- Comprehensive error handling that returns errors per employee request.
- Manage web service requests by using standard PaySpace authentication, authorisation and encryption.
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the PaySpace integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the PaySpace integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Popular examples and use cases
- Push employee data into PaySpace from global ERP products such as SAP, Oracle and Success factors
- Retrieve calculated payslip values to use for reporting purposes in 3rd party products
- Employee changes being exported from PaySpace to populate various 3rd party applications e.g. AzureAD, CRM, ERP
- Pull employee data to populate Active Directory or to de-activate user profiles when terminated
- Pull general ledger details to feed accounting systems
- Employee payroll and HR information being imported from an upstream HCM or ERP solution
- Hours worked by employees being imported from a time and attendance solution
- General Ledger entries being exported to populate a finance application
- Employee pdf payslips being extracted to populate upstream HCM or ERP solution
How to videos
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.