PaaS is a cloud computing model whereby a provider delivers an environment and tools to users over the Internet for building and managing applications. People use PaaS for its simplicity and convenience, and because it eliminates the issue of incurring costs for physical infrastructure. Amazon and Microsoft Azure are two leading PaaS vendors.
Flowgear provides Connectors for the following PaaS services:
Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) Object Storage
Amazon SQS (Simple Queue Service)
Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
Microsoft Azure Queues
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like PaaS Connectors are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with PaaS Connectors at a specific point in time. When PaaS Connectors is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the PaaS Connectors API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Easily access data in Amazon and Azure data stores and integrate with on-premise and cloud applications.
- Store and retrieve any amount of data and integrate with other applications anywhere.
- Store and retrieve messages between application components no matter where they are running asynchronously.
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the PaaS Connectors integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the PaaS Connectors integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Popular examples and use cases
- Use the Amazon or Azure queue Connectors to asynchronously process workloads
- Use the Amazon S3 or Azure Blob storage Connectors to cheaply store unstructured data