Google Sheets is a spreadsheet program included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs Editors suite offered by Google. The Connector works with Google drive and requires a service account with Google Sheets and Google Drive APIs enabled. The connector converts a Google sheet into a JSON document or converts a JSON document into a Google sheet.
The data can be transformed and integrated with most systems.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like Google Sheets are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with Google Sheets at a specific point in time. When Google Sheets is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the Google Sheets API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Eliminate staff having to re-capture data into Google Sheets spreadsheets
- Prevent errors when capturing data into Google Sheets
- Use Google Sheets to compute complex business calculations, such as price lists, but automate the integration of that data into other business applications
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the Google Sheets integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the Google Sheets integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Popular examples and use cases
- Convert a Google Sheets spreadsheet to an XML document
- Convert an XML document to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Use a Google Sheets spreadsheet as a calculation engine by setting and getting values of sets of ranges in a Google Sheets workbook
- Extracting transactions
- Extracting Daily Reports
- Updating Client Information
- Updating Product Information
- Saving data in a table format into Google Sheets and saving it to Google Drive
- Reading data from files stored on Google Drive
- Creating files to store data and saving it to Google Drive
- Replace, Update, Append and Delete sheets in a file
How to videos
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.
- This connector currently works through a DropPoint only, Google developer account is required to setup API keys