CloudBlue Connect is a catalog and channel management platform that supports omni-product (any type of product) distribution – from technology good and perpetual license software to software as a service (SaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and anything as a service (XaaS). The platform supports any channel, including direct and indirect (tier-model distribution) as well as internal procurement.
Flowgear's CloudBlue Connect Node enables partners to easily leverage the CloudBlue Connect API's without writing any code.
Vendors can use the Node to automate provisioning and orchestration of requests while customers can use the Node to place orders or modify subscriptions.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like CloudBlue Connect are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with CloudBlue Connect at a specific point in time. When CloudBlue Connect is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the CloudBlue Connect API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Enjoy fast time to value with quick visual prototyping
- Streamline your onboarding into CloudBlue Connect as a vendor or provider
- Visually build integrations to automate virtually any process including app-to-app integration, orchestration and provisioning
- Code free integration into 200 popular apps and services
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the CloudBlue Connect integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the CloudBlue Connect integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Popular examples and use cases
- Manage accounts, agreements, assets, contracts, customers, listings, orders/subscriptions, partners, pricing, products and reports.
How to videos
CloudBlue Connect Node
See how to use our new CloudBlue Connect Node!
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.