Use Flowgear's lightweight connector to integrate with CASI
CASI is the all-new personalised security app that comes with the South Africa’s first mobile panic button and country-wide coverage.
Once activated the CASI app broadcasts your location to all the nearest responding partners as well as our 24 hour Command Centre that can track you in real time and assist the responder by providing them with all the required information.
Our armed responders will be notified of nearby emergencies as well as be navigated to the location of the smartphone that has activated the panic. On arrival the completion will be validated with a unique code.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like CASI are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with CASI at a specific point in time. When CASI is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the CASI API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Able to use the web request to make requests to the CASI API when include querying and posting
- Able to use the web request node to generate a access token as the API requires bearer token to query info and post info to API
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the CASI integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the CASI integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Not seeing your Connector?
We're able to use our technology connectors or RPA (Robotic Process Automation) to integrate to any product that has an API, SDK, database, website or even desktop app. Reach out to us to get help setting up an integration.
Popular examples and use cases
- Query sales orders from the CRM for products meeting a criteria which allows to get a CASI subscription for a year through there purchase then take contact info from the sale and create the subscription in CASI on provide cover client has provided
- Query CASI for subscriptions to post in the CRM custom model which holds info relating to subscription
- Updating CASI subscription info in the CRM as info gets updated
- Query CASI for current users to determine if user already added to CASI
- Creating subscription for user on certain cover provided by client
- Query CASI for subscription to post into the CRM
- Updating subscription in the CRM as info changes in CASI
How to videos
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.