ALICE™ is a platform that enables you to create an ecosystem of digital services to govern, manage and monitor your business.Use the Flowgear ALICE™ connector to acquire and submit data to the ALICE™ in order to automate assurance services and testing within your business.
Use the Flowgear platform to increase your productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence!
Benefits of using this connector
The most important requirement is to constantly maintain the integrations and workflows
Integrations quickly become a critical component of your business operations and need to be maintained in real-time.
Third Party endpoints like ALICE™ are frequently updated, which if unmanaged, can result in downtime. Companies cannot afford the time to review 1000's of lines of code or be dependent on individual developers as seen with hand coded solutions.
Hand coding and plug-ins are brittle by nature, as they are developed to integrate with ALICE™ at a specific point in time. When ALICE™ is regularly updated, the hand coding is likely to break causing disruption to the business.
Avoid complex API documentation, deliver solutions in 25% of the time to hand code.
Each Flowgear connector includes a Sample.
This is the way Flowgear visually surfaces all the features, objects and fields made available by the ALICE™ API, including any customized objects.
Example: "Create Contact" quickly filter through 3500 Salesforce Objects.
See Video – Salesforce Samples
- Avoid down-time or disruption caused by brittle hand coded solutions or plug-ins
- Connectors and workflows are constantly updated and maintained in real-time
- Speed of deployment – 75% faster than hand coding
- All your current and future integrations are built and maintained on one platform
- Achieve a conservative cost reduction of between 40% - 60% when compared with a hand coded equivalent
- Empowers non-technical team members to understand and contribute the process
- Let Flowgear handle automation so you can focus on growing your business
- Improve security, reliability and control the process end-end
- Automate acquisition of data from any app, service, file, or database
- Code-free, visual mapping of data
- No FTP or file -based intermediaries
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Integrate with both on-premises and cloud-based systems (or a hybrid thereof)
- Secure, API-led platform, 100% compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Clients will be able to take full control of the acquisition and submissions of data to the ALICE™ Platform
- Faster integration and increase in the scope of the automated audits and internal control testing and enables continuous monitoring
Complimentary Proof of Concept
Not sure how the ALICE™ integration would work on your own systems? Test before you buy!
See the ALICE™ integration in action with our complimentary proof of concept. Register for our free trial and the Flowgear integration experts will build a free proof of concept workflow based on your own integration requirements. No credit card needed and no obligation! We're happy to demonstrate how Flowgear's enterprise-grade integration platform can be applied to your organization and how a single workflow can boost your productivity and profitability.Yes, I want my free proof of concept
Frequently used with
Popular examples and use cases
- MSSQL: Retrieval of transactional data for automated audits by ALICE™
- Microsoft Active Directory: Retrieval of user account data and password policies from Microsoft Active Directory for automated audits by ALICE™
- PaySpace: Retrieval of employee (active/terminated employees) and payroll data for automated user access and payroll audits performed by ALICE™
- Sage 200 Evolution: Retrieval of employee (active/terminated employees) and payroll data for automated user access and payroll audits performed by ALICE™
- ALICE™ Authentication: Retrieve platform data for audit controls and modules that are subscribed to within the ALICE™ platform, to be used with the ALICE™ submission connector
- ALICE™ Submissions: Using configuration retrieved from ALICE™, in conjunction with transformed evidence data, to submit evidence for automated auditing on the ALICE™ platform
How to videos
Enterprise API to ConnectWise Manage
Use Case: Capture real-time data from external sources to log service tickets in ConnectWise Manage using Flowgear’s Enterprise API.
- In order to integrate to ALICE™ Platform, ALICE™ authentication and submission nodes are required.
- The ALICE™ authentication node will retrieve required fields and formats, which will be used during mapping and by the ALICE™ Submission node for integration with the ALICE™ Platform.