How to project manage an integration project
In this webinar we cover the best practices for managing and running an app or data integration project
Low Logging, new Special Variable Bar properties, using API keys
An online workshop covering
- improving logging performance with Low Logging
- new Special Variable Bar properties
- enhanced authentication with API keys
This webinar covers some new features and provides helpful how-tos on two questions we often get.
- new user and account management features
- how to work with files, including FTP
- how to bind a workflow to an API
How to Build Your Own Connector with Flowgear (Part 2)
We’re showing you some of the techniques we use to automatically gather samples (example use cases), and how to use and test them before you publish your Connector. We show you how to publish the Connector into the Flowgear store.
How to Build Your Own Connector with Flowgear (Part 1)
We’ve worked really hard to make it ridiculously easy to build your own Connectors for Flowgear. This is the first of a two part series that shows you how to build a Connector and live-debug it in the Flowgear Console.
Take a look at developers.flowgear.net/kb/Building_Nodes for the article on this topic.
Enjoyed this screencast? There’s more goodness at flowgear.net/webinars.
The Data Imports feature allows you to do bulk data imports easily and quickly. A number of Flowgear Connectors support the Data Imports feature. In this webinar we show you how to use Data Imports with SYSPRO, Sage Evolution, Sage Pastel Partner, and Microsoft SQL Server.
Enterprise-class integration enhancements + Validate
We show some enterprise-class integration enhancements – how they benefit business and increase developer productivity.
- Revision Management enables you to review old revisions and optionally re-use them.
- Release Management allows separate revisions of Workflows to be simultaneously used in different Environments (eg. Test or Production).
- Dependency Insights provides a visual depiction of the relationship between Workflows, Connections and DropPoints.
We also cover a new node – Validate
How to integrate with popular SMB accounting packages
1. Integrate with SMB accounting packages:
– Sage One
– QuickBooks Online
2. Demo of how to integrate data like customers and orders, and how the new Flowgear Console makes this even easier.
1. Getting the most of out the design experience
2. Platform potpourri – Transactional Data Integration
Integrating with SYSPRO ERP
1. Integrating with SYSPRO ERP
2. Pattern potpourri – Master Data Integration
Preview of the new Flowgear console
1. Preview of the new Flowgear console
2. APIs – what are they, how can you create them in Flowgear
Introduction to key workflow concepts
1. Introduction to key workflow concepts
2. Sage Evolution integration
3. How to automate an integration