Easily connect to on-premise applications
Many business run their systems and access data on-premise. In the past, managing integrations between on-premise applications and data sources meant investing in an enterprise service bus (ESB) or a custom-built solution; both costly and time-consuming options.
With Flowgear, you can have better integration capabilities than an ESB or custom-built solutions, without additional infrastructure or complex on-premises software deployment. Flowgear also supports access to on-premise data sources, such as file systems and FTP.
Access to on-premise applications is managed by a Flowgear DropPoint. A DropPoint is a service that is installed on a workstation, application or data server to enable access to data sources that are not exposed to the Internet. Read more about DropPoints
- Build and manage integrations without additional infrastructure or complex software deployments
- Lower cost than an ESB
- Quicker time-to-implementation
- Gain agility by responding quickly to changing integration requirements
- Connect to all on-premises systems
- Easily bridge systems and services in separate networks and locations