Make it easier for mobile app developers to access backend services
When developing mobile applications, integrating to backend infrastructure can take up time, effort, skills and expense. A Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS) allows mobile app developers to focus on the mobile user experience while making the access to backend services, like data sources, as natural as possible.
By implementing a MBaaS using Flowgear you don’t need to implement, manage and support a complex backend infrastructure and worry about scalability. With Flowgear, you can provide a common set of APIs for mobile app developers to connect to backend resources.
- Save time and expense developing mobile apps
- Faster time-to-implement
- Make data access more flexible by using an API-driven model
- Bridge systems and services in separate networks and locations
What you need to know
- Understand the application or data source you want to integrate
- How APIs can be used to read and write data