Integration for EDI
Easily exchange EDI documents with Flowgear’s multiple-record file Connector.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the process of business partners exchanging transaction data electronically rather than with paper. Documents used for EDI have a structured format consisting of different types of records within the same file.
Example file format
- Exchange EDI documents without installing additional infrastructure
- Powerful data transformation capabilities of the Flowgear platform
- Run EDI transactions on a planned schedule, or when needed
- Centralize the orchestration and monitoring all EDI integrations
- Data is encrypted, compressed, and protected from packet loss to ensure data security and integrity
What to do
- Define document formats with business partners, and document exchange procedures
- Build EDI integrations using Flowgear’s browser-based graphical design Console
- Deploy EDI integrations on the cloud-based Flowgear platform, or a private cloud instance of Flowgear
- Manage and monitor all EDI transactions via the Flowgear Console